Friday 2 November 2018

The Lost Mitten - Exciting Updates!

The Lost Mitten is almost done, and I'm so very excited!

This past few weeks, I've received regular updates from my illustrator, the utterly brilliant Sofia Oxelstrand, who's been working tirelessly to create the most incredible, absolutely perfect illustrations for The Lost Mitten.

They're everything I wished for, and I can't wait to share them! But not yet, although…I think I can get away with sharing just one for now…


How good is that? I'd rather like a pair of mittens like those myself!

It's been a lot of fun for me, seeing the characters come to life. It won't be long now until you too will meet George and Grandma Coppee because…

I'm also delighted to confirm that The Lost Mitten will be released on December 1st, 2018.
I'll post links to online listings as soon as they're available.

Here's the synopsis (blurb):
George is excited to receive his extra special mittens, knitted for him by Grandma Coppee.

But as winter descends upon the village, George discovers he may not be the one who needs his mittens the most after all.

The Lost Mitten is a heartwarming story for children of all ages.

No comments:

Post a Comment